Summer Training for University Students in USA
“June – July 2014 at Top Universities”
Pursuant to the big success of Summer Training Camps, 2013 (Educational Tourism) in USA, 9-Global Institute of Management & Leadership, Ohio, Inc. are focused to offer the best designed collaborative programs for Customized Summer Study Tours of 2014 to technical and management students at top universities of USA.
- Objective of programs would be to provide Global exposure with Skill-sets for Career Enhancement and International Placements.
- No. of Groups: Global summer Training cum career enhancement training program will be conducted in two group.
- Duration : 30 days (First group from 1st June to 30th June’14 and Second group from 1st July to 31st July’14)
- Eligibility: Customized Certificate Programs will be conducted for technical students pursuing B. Tech/BCA/MCA/BE and management students pursuing BBA/MBA/PGDM.
[acc_item title=”30 days comprehensive training program consists“]
- Training: Consisting four weeks practical studies, workshops, guest lectures and project works in University’s Labs and facilities under expert faculties.
- Industrial Visits: consisting minimum two industry visits
- Tours: City tours, shopping tours, study and cultural tours.
- Sightseeing: Consisting minimum six sightseeing which may include but not limited to Niagara Falls, Cedar Point, NASA Science Center, Holden Arboretum, The Federal Bank of Cleveland, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, and skydiving. Participants to buy their own entry tickets wherever applicable.
- Additional (optional): Visits to Washington DC, New York and Chicago arranged on actual cost sharing basis.
- In addition to above training program,
- For Technical students(B.Tech/B.E./BCA/MCA)
- Unique opportunity to engage with World-class faculty with extensive research and teaching backgrounds
- Most modern class rooms and laboratories for workshops and practical sessions,
- Project work under the supervision of expert faculties of an American Institute,
- Each student to submit a project report in the fourth week of training and qualify quiz tests for award of a Certificate by a US University.
- For Management students(BBA/MBA/PGDM)
- Attend courses on modern management practices followed in American Multi-national Companies
- Management games on business strategy, entrepreneurship and leadership,
- Option of courses and practical sessions of four week, report and quiz tests for award of Certificate by a US Institute,
- Course offered in digital and information technology under expert faculties.
[acc_item title=”Accommodation Facilities & Extracurricular Activities“]
- All students will stay 30 days in a residential campus of host Institute in or around Cleveland in Ohio State of USA.
- Air-conditioned furnished complexes (Dorms – Separate for Boys & Girls) managed by a Resident Manager.
- All rooms contain individual beds, desks, chairs, dressers, closets and shared by two/four students.
- Lounges, laundry room, kitchenettes, common recreation area and vending machine. Magnificent Campus environment.
- Extracurricular Activities:
- All the students will get campus in-house sports facilities, Gymnasium, Swimming, Golf Course, Soccer , Tracking facility
- They will also get an chance to interact and network with industry professionals, recruiters and Universities for higher studies.
[acc_item title=”Extracurricular Activities“]ADD_CONTENT_HERE[/acc_item]
[acc_item title=”Options of Practical Training, Project & Certificate by USA University“]
- Computer Networking / Social Media Marketing*
- .NET Programming / Web Applications Development*
- Cyber Security, Computer Security & Network Techniques*
- Digital Electronics*
- Web Designing / Maintenance *
- Animation/Game Design/Multimedia Design*
- Database Administrator*
- AutoCAD (Mechanical Design) *
* (Subject to requisite numbers of student in a group)
[acc_item title=”Partner Universities, USA“]
Universities that has shown interests to conduct June – July 2014 programs
- Stark State College
- Youngstown State University
- Marshall University
- Notre Dame College
- John Carroll University
- UL Lafayette
- Ashland University
*Final list of confirmed partner universities will be updated soon….