All inclusive cost of Global Summer Training, Tour & Sightseeing 2014 in USA is Indian Rs 3,50,000 per participant. Students will not spend any money except for personal shopping.
- Airfare from New Delhi to USA and back
- US Visa application and cost
- Insurance for travel, medical emergencies and cash-less hospitalization.
- Transportation in USA: Pick and drop from airport and local transportation
- Training: Up to 28 days comprehensive program which includes four weeks practical studies, lectures, workshops, and project work in University’s Labs and facilities under expert US faculties
- Industrial: Visit to minimum 2 modern Plants
- City tours, shopping tours, study and cultural tours.
- Six Sightseeing: Include but not limited to Niagara Falls, Cedar Point, NASA Science Center, Holden Arboretum, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, and Skydiving Camp. Participants to buy entry tickets wherever applicable.
- Certificate by a USA University.
- Residential Campus: up to 28 days stay at the host Institute around Cleveland in Ohio State of USA with air-conditioned furnished complexes (Dorms – Separate for Boys & Girls) managed by a Resident Manager.
- Meals: Includes Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with vegeterian dishes and also Indian food twice a week
- Campus in-house sports facilities, Gymnasium, Swimming, Golf Course, Soccer , Tracking facility
- Interaction with industry professionals, recruiters and Universities for higher studies.